- Mrs. Stewart: Journey North (an online collaborative project dealing with math and science patterns)
- Mrs. Rhea: Movie Maker (using Movie Maker to present 2nd grade TEK showing how technology influenced recreation, transportation)
- Mrs. Fournier: Broadcast video editing with Any Video Converter
- Ms. Rideaux: Edmodo behavioral management with Sokikom (using to motivate students to always give learning a try)
- Ms. Bell: QR Codes in Art (using to give a voice to art work so parents can hear students discuss their work)
- Mr. Martir: Edmodo Uses in the classroom (book clubs) (using to incorporate all learners in the classroom--even those who have moved to other districts)
- Mrs. Rataj: Energy sources with Smore, Graphing website, and how all were uploaded to Edmodo (using to have students learn the elements used to create a graph after gathering data and recording data)
- Mrs. Albin: PhotoStory with Kidergarten (using to give connections to books)
And, the winning teachers are:
- Who is your pick for the overall Eagle Tech Slammer?
- Which slam was the most entertaining?
- Which slam do you feel you will start using quickly?
Great job to all teachers who participated in the Eagle Tech Slam! There are lots of tech integration strategies being incorporated daily into the classroom!